duminică, 2 octombrie 2011

About US

Alina: It's simply more demanding but just between us has a huge dog
Andreea: bint learn and likes people to be polite.


Ilinca: it's in high school but is a good company that knows how to give you a handwhen an angry


Pitik: knows how to do some graffiti very well but I think anyone who annoys him to be beaten.


Mohamed (Moha): WOW is foartye annoying but I frankly I would beat 24/24


Ana: the computer is very good, is in 8th grade


Yoachim (Yoa) is the most energetic child who is very annoying sometimes group
Cristian: a boy's and the things you give to others very often, that does not like yougive to others  (it would be better if it so:)))


Marco: went through a phase where scared got a huge damage but eventually resolved


Article: The way it's funny but I sometimes joke surpasses


Roberta (Ruby) is very demanding to speak with anyone




Andrei (I) is a serious enough nature to others but my friends are off.

2 comentarii: